Wednesday, May 25, 2011

low

The psychiatrist put me on two new medicines: Abilify, which I've been on before, and Lamictal, a mood stabilizer. They're sort of grounding me already. I don't feel as wild as I did about a week ago, which is good. They also make me a little nauseous, and my appetite is low. So I'm doing very well lately.

Still flat, emotionally. But I'm focused, driven. I fight off the binge monster pretty well, and I get around to exercising.

I haven't weighed in a few days, but I'm guessing I'm at 129 or lower, which will make me very happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel a bit better.
Hope you are ok.

I'm glad you're not binging, I know it can put us in the shittiest mood on earth afterwards.
xxxx

May 25, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home