Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ativan Halen, Robberies, Spectrums.

No xanax, but there is ativan. Same thing, really, right? They're both benzos.

I've been playing The Sims 3 like it's my job. There's a perk on there you can buy, "Hardly Hungry". I wish life worked like The Sims, in some aspects.

So, my friends got robbed by a girl who lived there for cheap. She took about upwards of 600 dollars worth of stuff, and only got a bit for it. There's a warrant out for her arrest, but the cops can't find her. She's probably back into heroin. I'm pissed about it - we all have our moments at the hangout where we squabble and fight like a pack of dogs, but, dammit, we're like family and we come together perfectly. How can you DO that? They took you in when you had nowhere else to go, sheltered you until you got on your feet.

That's scummy. Ugh.

Mom got diagnosed with Bipolar II, apparently. She thinks I might be on the bipolar spectrum. I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home