Wednesday, March 30, 2011

epiphany. recovery.

So, I just had an epiphany.

I'm not going to do this eating disorder business anymore. I never got deathly skinny, but it's like a switch was flipped on today: I suddenly don't give a fuck about it. It's such a feminine thing to do, and I'm sick of anything feminine right now. Go ahead and call me weak or fat or whatever: I don't give a flying fuck.

I've eaten today, more than I have in the past week combined. It's scary, yeah, and I feel myself jiggle when I walk. But IDGAF! I'm going to eat, and I'm going to work out, but not necessarily to lose: to bulk the fuck up and be a god damn man. Wish me luck. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JustLikeWho said...

Those are the best words I have heard from you in so long. For many reasons. I love you

March 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home