Monday, April 11, 2011

CATHARSIS.

the stress and uncomfortable situations i've been subjected to lately suck, but for some reason when i'm stressed out like this i never have an appetite. that's a good thing. restricting & purging again.

i'm in a rough spot right now. a friend from high school is staying at my house. she had only hung out with me twice outside of school. the day after the last time we hung out, she called me, crying. her aunt kicked her out because she neglected to check in with her. i told this friend to call my mom, strictly for some advice (not necessarily a place to stay). ended up with her moving in. this was maybe three to four weeks ago?

about three minutes away on foot, a few friends of mine share an apartment. a bunch of other friends visit every day, mostly on the weekends. we have a great time. i love them a lot. but anyway, this friend that's staying with me, we'll call her K, would accompany me to their house (which will be referred to as the pit).

when we're alone together, it's fine. but when we get to the pit, we clash. terribly. she's a loud, obnoxious attention whore - to put it bluntly. i can't have a conversation with a buddy without her jumping in and yelling something. she talks down to everyone and calls me loser. she plays guitar and sings all the time, and i can't hear anything. she doesn't understand my fear and anxiety over certain things, and bitches at me about it (i'm scared of fire, she lit up a propane tank, i asked her to turn it off, and she bitched). it's just getting to be too much. i don't want to yell at or confront her in anyway because she's in a very delicate and shitty situation. i can't imagine being kicked out at 19.

but jesus tap dancing christ, it's killing me.

end rant.

good thing about the day: sushi isn't as caloric as i thought it was. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home